ALTIMA BUILDINGEBENE HEIGHTSKPMG CENTRE
The building, crafted by a team of overseas and local architects with the support of reputed consultants regarding structural, mechanical and electrical work, offers a conducive environment for work and business, with modern office spaces, integrating the finest materials and designs. It has a gross area of some 14,000 square metres.
Location of Plot of the land
The building features prominently at the main entrance of the CyberCity (plot No.34), with bus stop facilities within a short walking distance. It houses the corporate office of Altima Group and is close to Intermart Hypermarket & Food Court. It is also located close to Hennessy Park Hotel.
The building consists of a Basement Parking, Ground Level + 10 Upper floors. It offers a welcoming lobby area on the ground floor.
Facilities and specifications
The building offers a score of facilities and technical innovations including:-
- Fully customizable fit-out packages for design-sensitive tenants
- Broadband networking and fiber-optic cable connectivity through the CyberCity Network Operating Centre (NOC)
- Dedicated “bunker” rooms with reinforced concrete for IT hardware equipment and server hosting
- 24/7 Round the clock operation
- Generous parking facilities.
- Stand-by automatic generators providing 100% power backup
- Facilities for implementing card-based secure electronic access control to offices
- 24 hour CCTV security and manned access to premises
- Easy access to roof for satellite communications
- Two emergency staircases
- Four passenger lifts
- Coffee Shop/Cafeteria with an open terrace of 60 square metres
- Full compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Cable trays for electrical and data cabling
- Fresh air ventilation ducts and False Ceiling grids and tiles
- Fully fitted washroom and shower facilities
The building was sold to the National Pensions Fund in late December 2010.